- I never understand what was the real reason that attracted Rafa to pick Andriy Viktorovych Voronin in July 2007. Voronin's inclusion had made Liverpool like so an ordinary team. He's impact was moderate. Looking at the 1st eleven name sheet on the game day, it rarely excite you when his name stated there.
- He played 19 times for Liverpool in 2007-2008 and scored a paltry 6 goals. However, while on loan to Hertha Berlin he played 20 and scored 11 (plus a red card - the 1000th red card in Bundesliga history, apparently!)
- I brought this issue up because I 've just read Rafa's latest statement... something like ``we have huge confidence in Kuyt, Benayoun and.... Voronin....'' and my heart was boiling. So Voronin is back in Rafa's plan for next season. Obviously, for a 29 year old player, Hertha doesn't have enough money to buy him outright, thus the home coming of our `expatriate'. No wonder he was so bold recently claiming that he'll be a better player than Robbie Keane for LFC. hmmm....
- If Rafa is not getting any new addition for LFC until the window is close on 1 September... I guess our team will have to cope with what ever and who ever left. One bright news is that El Zhar has signed new contracts that will see him play for us til 2012. As a Muslim player, El Zhar slow but steady positioning in the massive LFC squad, surely would make us all proud.
- Ok guys, that's for today. I'm heading to the nearest car's accessory shop. Feel like to change my Kelisa's audio into MP3. hehehe...
13 July 2009
WE'RE NOT BUYING ANYBODY. WE HAVE VORONIN !!?!
I'm back... I'm back... You know it... I'm back! - Voronin is copying MJ's act on the pitch.