23 July 2009

Thailand 1 - LFC 1 (4 days to go for the Singapore trip)

In Gold Coast, Brisbane last November. Look closely at the attire I'm wearing... still pondering if I should wear it to Singapore...

  1. I supposed many of you watched the match last night, between the Kops and Everton... errr... Thailand (the blue kit them wearing is so similar especially the sponsor's name on their stomach). I couldn't watch the first half (so missed the actual babel's score) due to my commitment to work (I was in the office) and only by 10.15pm my pages completed. So then I ensure myself comfortable seating in front of the TV. Unfortunately, a few players I couldn't named, in particular the goalie. I can't hear what the commentators were uttering (can't go too loud in the office and I really don't want to listen to Shebby Singh).

  2. I will not comment on the game. Similar to the Scum's tactic last week, no one play hard (with exception of Javier Mascherano who was yellow-carded!). But I THANK GOD I didn't go to Bangkok as it was raining in the second half. I just hope that this Sunday there won't be any rain down south.

  3. Yesterday I just realised that my passport is due to expire in January. Less than 5 months. So this morning I rushed to the Shah Alam's Immigration Dept and to my utter delight, the whole procedures took me approximately 2 hours! And to me this is efficient. I must salute the department and the working system that they applying to their best of ability. I didn't have to wait or pissed off. Every thing went smoothly. Even when I came 15 minutes earlier than what I am supposed to, my passport is all in order. How I wish that my office's account dept. could emulate the Immigration Dept in terms of efficiency when I submit the claim...

3 comments:

TrgLFC said...

The match itself was anti-climax. It only came alive after Thailand equalised and Torres came in.

I can't help but notice the massive support Liverpool had in the stadium, a crowd of 65000 with the majority of them in the Liverpool red. Watch out ManU.

@r zh@r said...

bro, i will in singapore on 26th but not enter the stadium...

utusanlfc (Johardy Ibrahim) said...

Bro.

Try find the ticket la. Then you can join us in... or after the game, meet us up at JB for a night cap.

EVA MENDEZ IS A KOP?

EVA MENDEZ IS A KOP?

The GOLDEN Team of Kenny Daglish

The GOLDEN Team of Kenny Daglish
If we have them now, say farewell to Arsenal, Man.U and Chelsea... if...