10 April 2008

A WIN IS A WIN : WHO CARES WHO DESERVED MOST?


Hari ini
jiwa jaga
gelora reda
hati suka
Arsenal luka

Hari ini
tiada lena
mata merah menyala
ku kata
tak apa
dabik dada
LFC menang bergaya

ENGLISH TRANSLATION :
Today

the soul awakens
the anxiety subside (3 games in 7 days)
the heart blooms
as Arsenal lick its wound


Today
I can't sleep
with my grazy eyes (the broadcast was at 2.45am Malaysian time)
I said
it's okay
with proud and joy filling my chest
as LFC won it with more than a style (they won it huge!)
.
utusanLFC :
one of the Arsenal fan reply to my phone text ...barking at me : YOU'RE LUNATIC!
and I just laughed.... hahaha just like I laughed at Wenger's post-match rant claiming that LFC didn't deserved to win because he claimed Arsenal play with a more beautiful and fluid game. Say what you want loser. After all, when LFC set their foot in the CL Final last season, everybody was rooting for AC Milan. Nobody wants LFC to win. So we're use to this kind of hostility and the bias thrown at us. Even the match commentator last night was embarassingly bias towards Arsenal. After Torres scored, one of them said... aaa... there are 15 minutes still for Arsenal to score! aaa... the job for Arsenal is still the same, to get the second goal ( regardless of the 2nd goal conceded by Arsenal!). The commentators try to be cute, to sound as if they're clever which is not. They are making a mockery of themselves. Most of the time, I just ignore what they were saying. My eyes on the game, my ears to the Kop's singing. However, the most important thing.... and we're not mentioning about the legality of the penalty decision (we're lucky... and you're not...so?) Again, the most important thing is at the end of the day, LFC won the game with a huge margin. 4-2 last night and 5-3 in total. If you add the other goals in the previous two games... that will summed up to 7-5.

Still... LFC won. hahaha and that's more important than your moan, Mr Wenger!

No comments:

EVA MENDEZ IS A KOP?

EVA MENDEZ IS A KOP?

The GOLDEN Team of Kenny Daglish

The GOLDEN Team of Kenny Daglish
If we have them now, say farewell to Arsenal, Man.U and Chelsea... if...