21 April 2008

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE : GAME 1 LFC vs CHELSHIT


AFTER agreeing a bet of a mere RM100 based on the winning team that goes to the Final, I think it is a safe bet. Mind you... I have place a bet during LFC game against Inter Milan to a serious level of money. I was actually, preparing the sum (not that I didn't believe in my team) but the risk was there. To my delight, LFC won it convincienly. And of course, a few days later I got myself 2 LFC shirts... one of it is Adidas merchandise which is damned expensive here in Malaysia!
Now.. I have my eye on another one and that cost about RM139.... beat Chelsea and I'll get that shirt!
hahaha,... poor me.

The players that I look up to are taking home by the millions of pounds. And I containted myself with a RM100 bet. 1 pound sterling is equivalent with RM7. So you do the math. Peanuts!

No comments:

EVA MENDEZ IS A KOP?

EVA MENDEZ IS A KOP?

The GOLDEN Team of Kenny Daglish

The GOLDEN Team of Kenny Daglish
If we have them now, say farewell to Arsenal, Man.U and Chelsea... if...