19 April 2008

LFC vs Fulham 19 April 2008 10pm

hmmm... I usually would update this blog prior to every game. Never miss it, no matter I am. However, due to one project that demanded my total focus since last Wednesday... I could only do it today. The project was silly actually. Silly in the sense that I couldn't open the excel file format. To my utter shock and suprise, two of my computers which I bought only 12 months ago... a laptop Sony VAIO costs about RM6k and a desktop DELL more than RM5k. For the desktop, I opted for the Window Vista. Much to my regret, I suppose the concept is still new to the majority of people here in Malaysia. Vista is not a friendly-user when people send you document using their outdated system. Sounds corny but I'm in any way must not be thought as bragging. In fact and the real fact is now I am moaning. I should have settle for the current and supposedly out-dated system. what pissed me off is that I have to do the coversion everytime I want to read documents. There's no automatic conversion. My mates told me not to be despair of my hardware investment as I can be considered as advance. Meaning, when the market eventually using Vista in total, I don't need to the changing. I try to accept in a positive way. But the fiasco I face since Wednesday, had cost me unwanted anxiety, time consuming, lost of sleeping time and sudden stress. I don't know if the fee can compensate all the trouble that I face. why am I telling this? Simple. If my computer works like a normal hardware, I could have completed the task on time. And perhaps, last night I can enjoy my blogging on Liverpool Football Club.
Anyway, tonights game doesn't really have that pulling magnet for me to watch it. May be I want to save some of my energy for the early Wednesday morning crunch game against Chelshit. There is concern that Rafa might use his 2nd string team against Fulham. But with his rotation policy... Im myself couldnt think of who actually can be categorise as the 2nd team. Yeah we know Crouch belongs there. He might start tonight. But defenders? Seriously... we still have able and influence player in Steve Finnan...
eerrr... you guys watch it tonight. I intend to spend a time at the beach and smoke my montecristo. I hope LFC win.
utusanLFC

No comments:

EVA MENDEZ IS A KOP?

EVA MENDEZ IS A KOP?

The GOLDEN Team of Kenny Daglish

The GOLDEN Team of Kenny Daglish
If we have them now, say farewell to Arsenal, Man.U and Chelsea... if...