12 April 2008

LFC v BLACKBURNED 13 April 2008 8.30pm

Me and my fellow neighbours are hoping it won't rain tomorrow. After many months, we try to gather at our nearest pitch and play some football tomorrow afternoon. Unfortunately, the weather for the last few months (yes... months...) it has been raining all day long. In fact, now sitting on my office desk, it is raining outside... which somehow allows me to put on my red LFC jacket which I bought for RM190 from LSCM...

And if everything's alright, I'll be playing on my favourite position ... right wing... Finnan's position though I always claim myself to be as hard as Carragher. That's the very reason when we about to split the numbers, everybody seems to choose `my team' for fear of my hard tackle. hahaha... I had to make an announcement that I'm not a crazy man that looking to knock on my friends. Somehow, none of them believe me. Because of my favourite position, I seldom score. But of course, tackling the mates could be considered as sweet as scoring... may be.

The sun goes down at about 7.15pm here in Kuala Lumpur. I should be reaching home in 5 minutes then take a shower before turning on my tv for the 8.30 pm game. Fancy LFC will walk on Blackburn this time? Mind you, we had to settle for a lousy draw in the 1st round match. That was then when the team face a draught in form. Now, soon after blasting Arsenal 4-2 last Wednesday... hehehe Blackburn shouldn't be that a trouble. Of course there is a perception that LFC has two faces. One a glorious team of European Champion League and underperform Premier League groupies.

Well... I never lost hope during the bad and sweet times. What more to say now it left less than 5 games before the season ends. Every game is a must see. Cheer on the team what everyone of us should be doing tomorrow night. Yes... Torres will score his 30th goal and Crouch will be a new revelation!

utusanLFC

No comments:

EVA MENDEZ IS A KOP?

EVA MENDEZ IS A KOP?

The GOLDEN Team of Kenny Daglish

The GOLDEN Team of Kenny Daglish
If we have them now, say farewell to Arsenal, Man.U and Chelsea... if...