20 June 2008

VILLA NOT A TARGET FOR LIVERPOOL - REPORTS

Sporting Life

David Villa is not one of Liverpool's transfer targets this summer, according to reports.
The Liverpool Echo claims that Rafa Benitez is not interested in the Valencia forward, despite reports linking them with a bid for Villa.
Villa, who is currently the top-scorer at Euro 2008 with four strikes, was quoted as saying he would be interested in a move to Merseyside last week, but moved to dampen any speculation on Wednesday morning.
He said: "I have heard that I am supposed to have said that I would prefer to go to Liverpool to play next season or that I want Chelsea to be my next team.
"I have not said anything like that. My club insists I am not for sale and, believe me, I am totally focused on the European Championships.
"As far as I know, nobody from Liverpool has been in touch, but in any case my future is not something I have in my mind at the moment. I do not understand why people put words in my mouth.
"I always say the same thing. Nobody from Valencia has told me that I am for sale. In any case, I am not at all worried about that at the moment.
"My priority, for now, is to play well in Euro 2008."
.
utusanLFC
hahaha....

No comments:

EVA MENDEZ IS A KOP?

EVA MENDEZ IS A KOP?

The GOLDEN Team of Kenny Daglish

The GOLDEN Team of Kenny Daglish
If we have them now, say farewell to Arsenal, Man.U and Chelsea... if...