20 June 2008

AWAY JERSEY 2008/09 (cloudy red...?)

I guess this cloudy colour is better than yellow or green. Though I think I am accustomed already with the White color with reds jersey that LFC have wore since Reebok days (and sometimes look so similar with Bolton home jersey! = only to show how dull Reebok is in creative dept.). Usually, the design combination between red and cloudy is often use by us for exercise, jogging or whatever. I supposed... it will be good. It won't be flashy. As I hate flashy colours like the Dutch oranje (no offence Kuyt!). Let's wait til it arrive on our shore. Mind you... the imitation Made In Thailand or China is much much cheaper here. After all, one of the Reebok jersey that I got for RM270 is labelled MADE IN HONG KONG. All are neighbouring country! Might as well I opt for a mere RM35 MADE IN THAILAND. hahaha....

No comments:

EVA MENDEZ IS A KOP?

EVA MENDEZ IS A KOP?

The GOLDEN Team of Kenny Daglish

The GOLDEN Team of Kenny Daglish
If we have them now, say farewell to Arsenal, Man.U and Chelsea... if...