20 June 2008

Rafa sees Olic as perfect partner for Torres

Olic (above) scored for Croatia's second goal past Germany's Jens Lehmann in their group match and wheels away in delight.

By Simon Jones (The Daily Mail)
Last updated at 1:04 PM on 19th June 2008

Liverpool are monitoring Croatia's striker Ivica Olic.
German sources say manager Rafa Benitez sees Hamburg's Olic as the ideal foil for Fernando Torres.
"All this is not currently an issue for me," he told Mopo when asked about interest from Italy, England and Spain.
"I want to, and must have, my mind on the European Championship - for Croatia!
"Once I'm back home, I will quickly get together with HSV.
"I think I'll play next year for Hamburg. And even longer. But so much is possible in football."
.
utusanLFC:
It's true. Any grand football event... it will be a good platform to showcase your talent and attracts the big club. In this case, it's newspapers were attracted and connect it to what ever team the writers fancy. hahaha... Do we need another striker? We have Kuyt and Babel and sometimes striker in Gerrard. hmmm....

No comments:

EVA MENDEZ IS A KOP?

EVA MENDEZ IS A KOP?

The GOLDEN Team of Kenny Daglish

The GOLDEN Team of Kenny Daglish
If we have them now, say farewell to Arsenal, Man.U and Chelsea... if...