12 November 2007

Chelsea 1-1 Everton

yeaaa... you saw it correct, alright. This blog is dedicated for LFC and seldom you will see other teams news in it. However, last nights game is rather different. Everton was playing and somehow, I was their supporter for 90mins and hoping for them to topple Chelsea. Not that I enjoy what I am doing since Chelsea was dominating the game through out and if not for that back-from-injury-Samoan/ Aussie... Everton might register a defeat. But then again, when Cahill do the Crouch kick... I was estatic!
May be that shows how much I despise Chelsea... with or without Jose around. It could be sweeter if he is still around. Never mind... I won my bet....!!!!


hahaha....
utusanLFC

No comments:

EVA MENDEZ IS A KOP?

EVA MENDEZ IS A KOP?

The GOLDEN Team of Kenny Daglish

The GOLDEN Team of Kenny Daglish
If we have them now, say farewell to Arsenal, Man.U and Chelsea... if...