03 July 2008

A VISIT TO LSCM YESTERDAY 2 JULY 2008

My great appreciation toward Mdm Angie who has been so kind to me. When I first called her yesterday, she was at a supermarket doing her shopping. By 2.30pm she text me telling me that I can come now. I was like ``hovering'' around Shah Alam with a friend of mine. When I reach the condominium, Mdm Angie was just coming out of her car. Sorry Mdm Angie! Didn't mean to be like that. I know the office only open Thursday to weekend but my holiday ends yesterday and I brought some money! Yeah that money is to renew my membership for another year and to purchase a rugby LFC shirt RM169.90. I got 15 % discount as a member. For the joy my friend brought and willingly tag along with me, I even sponsor his membership. That's another RM76. All in all I spend RM300 at LSCM. No regrets. After all... I got the money from Fernando Torres. How? I bet since the beginning of Euro tournament on Spain. And yiiiihaaaa.... by 30th July, my winning amounted to RM2k. I did win RM150 on Germany when they beat Portugal. Not that I have any affection with the Germans but I simply despised that guy from Manure.

I was informed by Mdm Angie that the Walk On magazine will be no longer produce in print. Instead it will be send online through our e-mail. I personally sad & glad of this new development. I'm sad because the magazine could be my only evidence of my membership and affiliation toward a certain organisation (aside from my neighbourhood's Residential Association) and somemore, I never yet join any of the LSCM gatherings. May be I'm more comfortable watching the game from my own living room. Glad... because LSCM's action is in line with the IT revolution. You got to go online. You got to be virtual. Paperless is indeed rules the day! I think as long as Mdm Angie still tolerate my unschedule visit to purchase the old stock merchandise at LSCM outlet... I guess it will be okay for me.

Please visit http://www.lscm.com.my/

No comments:

EVA MENDEZ IS A KOP?

EVA MENDEZ IS A KOP?

The GOLDEN Team of Kenny Daglish

The GOLDEN Team of Kenny Daglish
If we have them now, say farewell to Arsenal, Man.U and Chelsea... if...