11 July 2008

August is way too long to wait (THE START OF A NEW SEASON)

.
.
JULY IS BORING.
Euro 2008 last month must be the best football tournament for me, both spiritualy and financially! My mind, my body, my live was bouncing everyday for the whole month of June with the games almost every night. Though I refuse to watch teams that were unknown to me (and most of us, actually) such as Austria, Swiss ... In terms of financial, my money from day 1 is on Spain. The reason as I have stated before, is solely because of Fernando Torres (my decision would be a bit fuzzy if England were one of the team but... hahaha).By 1 July, I collected a good RM2k. Big money in Malaysian Ringgit. Roughly 285 pounds sterling. Well, I finished 1k in a week. Now I have about RM500. hahaha... I bought all the knock-off Liverpool memorabilia that I can find (mostly made in China & Thailand...).

and I spend another RM300 to buy the whole 6 seasons of THE SOPRANOS!.......




At the moment, I'm at Forth Season. Some of you might familiar with the story so... I'm not gonna discuss about it.

But let me tell you the truth... only the truth. In fact a sadly funny truth.
Though The Sopranos was first aired in the States in 1999... we here in Malaysia just got to watch it on our satellite tv a few months back. A decade!

This is simply because the government censorship is too obnoxious and may be they have difficulty to edit all the X-Rated language and scenes. On the satellite tv, the sex and nude scenes are cut but the deragotory remarks remain. So I decided to find myself the whole sets of DVD. When I visited the States in 2003, I remember that the show was on a rerun. But such was my schedule (a month's trip), I didn't really have sufficient time to indulge myself with the tv show, except in Washington but then I was engrossed with the NAKED NEWS Channel. hahaha... (it was just boomed then, so I got to see it hahaahaa)....

But no matter. Better late than never, capish?
Of course, I got the opportunity to purchase the whole set of DVD... thanks to the winning SPAIN. Viva le Spain!
Let's hope that Villa will join his striking partner, Torres next August.
David Villa... you're welcome in Anfield. Come my man!

p/s:

I wish to thank our fellow friend who advertise this blog's address at rizalhashim.blogspot.com
which is also a dear friend of mine. He is a sportwriter. Me? I'm a bit business news, bit automotives and bit politics. Current affairs more approriately. Please go visit Rizal's blog. I'm not sure if he is a Liverpool supporter. Though I suspect he is a Man.U fan.

from your dearest : utusanlfc.blogspot.com



No comments:

EVA MENDEZ IS A KOP?

EVA MENDEZ IS A KOP?

The GOLDEN Team of Kenny Daglish

The GOLDEN Team of Kenny Daglish
If we have them now, say farewell to Arsenal, Man.U and Chelsea... if...