23 July 2008

STILL IN SINGAPORE... 2 more days!


Unlike KL may be waiting eagerly for the Chelsea team to visit, over here in Singapore the Brazilian team are making the headlines. I believed these are the same team that will compete in the Beijing Olympic Games. I notice that there is some sort of a trouble with Real Madrid refusing to let a certain Robinho to participate, the Singaporean newspapers are using his `aura' to sell the tickets. I might be tempted to watch the Brazilian as opposed to Chelsea but I'm leaving home on Friday... and I shall join my buddies in a late night futsal game close to our residences. Wow I have been here since Thursday and my flight home is on Friday. 2 more days... and the boredom is setting on me. A colleague quip that I look tired. I said it's not the body but more like mentally exhausted working here. Covering a meeting like this for a long period is not good for any ones health. Away from the family, away from the buddies, away from my truck...

The plus points up til now is that I managed to grab 3 LFC items i.e a jacket, a shirt and a beg. hehehe....

No comments:

EVA MENDEZ IS A KOP?

EVA MENDEZ IS A KOP?

The GOLDEN Team of Kenny Daglish

The GOLDEN Team of Kenny Daglish
If we have them now, say farewell to Arsenal, Man.U and Chelsea... if...