21 July 2008

THE IRON MAIDEN !


yeah while I made myself busy doing this... the tv is showing the Iron Maiden doing their jamming... and the sound is so refreshing... and mesmerizing and forced me to rekindle, revisit my adolescents years... hallowed be thy name!!!!!!!!!...... Seriously... I have a massive collection of Metallica... I even got Aerosmith... Scorpion... and the next project for me is to get the collection of the Iron Maiden.
Anyway, I am in Singapore for a week on a business trip. Yeah... I am covering the 41st Asean Ministerial Meeting... nothing to do with any church (if you're from the states...) but more like all the South East Asian Foreign Ministers... life is boring. Away from the family, not much buddies (the Malaysian contingent are mostly ladies and two male rookies... so I'm quite alone). so after ensuring the story has been cleared by my colleagues in Kuala Lumpur, I walk to the nearest McD. Easy though I'm getting tired of eating the burgers... since Thursday! I gonna be here til Friday. I supposed the lack of rice might lessen my weight for a week. Though a bit doubt since my routine diet has been McChicken, Double Cheese and chicken wingsssssss.....
So today, after finishing my work at 5pm, I decided to have a stroll along Orchard Road. I was alone. My other colleague were not to be seen. Well, its fine with me. I prefer to walk on my own, with my own pace and focus. So I found one pleasant shop at one Lucky Plaza (the name is oh so right!) that sell all the soccer merchandise. The shopkeeper seems to profess that he, like me, is a RED. I don't know if he is telling the truth or simply wanting to boohooo me. What ever. So... I found this jacket... for a good $60 which translates to RM143.76, against the retail price in KL of more than RM200. And for good reason, I took a polo shirt of LFC costs $39.90 (RM95.76). So I spend about $98.90 today or about RM237.36 today. That is part of my winning money... remember? I won quite a huge number during the Euro tournament when I bet on Spain? hahaha...


This new jacket of mine cost S$59.90 (RM143.76) in Singapore, whereas in KL it's over RM200



This one is S$39.90 (RM95.76) and I know it's about RM139 in KL. WHAT A BARGAIN!

No comments:

EVA MENDEZ IS A KOP?

EVA MENDEZ IS A KOP?

The GOLDEN Team of Kenny Daglish

The GOLDEN Team of Kenny Daglish
If we have them now, say farewell to Arsenal, Man.U and Chelsea... if...