25 February 2008

TOTTENHAM TOO HOT-SPUR CHELSEA!




As I sat in the office today, my first & foremost thing I did was taunting one Chelsea fan. And I am waiting for the other to come, later in the evening. I said it aloud... Last night, I officially support Hotspur as my 2nd team. Liverpool No.1 and Hotspur No.2. hahaha... my officemates just laugh as they knew me really well as the `president' of LFC Supporters Club here in our company. Well... there's no officialdom there but I'm the one who hand-out the stickers, forms, documents etc etc... that related to LFC to fellow Kops here in the office. So it must be me! hahaha... Anyway... not only I am having a field day mocking those Chelsea fans but also gained a good RM50 from one of them. A good bet, indeed!

No comments:

EVA MENDEZ IS A KOP?

EVA MENDEZ IS A KOP?

The GOLDEN Team of Kenny Daglish

The GOLDEN Team of Kenny Daglish
If we have them now, say farewell to Arsenal, Man.U and Chelsea... if...