10 October 2007

Benitez - rotation policy questioned.

TOSH WORRIED BY RAFA'S ROTATION

Wales manager John Toshack is concerned Rafael Benitez's rotation policy is having a detrimental effect at Liverpool and causing "confusion" within the club.
The Reds are still unbeaten in the Premier League but have won only one of their last six league and European games.
Former Liverpool striker Toshack fears the constant chopping and changing of line-up at Liverpool may be behind the lacklustre run and told The Sun: "I really hope Rafa knows what he's doing, as it's clear people at Liverpool are starting to get a bit nervous.
"His constant choice of rotating his squad is really angering the fans, and within the club, I think there is a good deal of confusion right now.
"Having spent a very significant amount of money on around 40 players in just over three years, I hope Rafa hasn't bitten off more than he can chew.
"It's the case that if you change the team so regularly then the players simply don't have time to gel together on the pitch."

.
.
utusanLFC : I remember still a couple of season ago when LFC failed to win in nearly 11 straight games and the thought then was that... any team (even Sunderland then... before Keane's era, of course ) could beat the hell off the team. Somehow now, since the last four games... somehow that irritating thoughts is hauting my mind again. I had a severe migrane after Torres scored the equaliser in the Spurs game. My wife scolded me for she afraid that I might have ended on the hospital bed if I kept my emotional runs through my life everytime I watch my team playing. I have never experienced such a severe migrane. My head was like stone hard. Can't even close my eyes or breath normal until I swallow 2 painkiller pills. What a day. what a lousy game. Seriously lousy...

No comments:

EVA MENDEZ IS A KOP?

EVA MENDEZ IS A KOP?

The GOLDEN Team of Kenny Daglish

The GOLDEN Team of Kenny Daglish
If we have them now, say farewell to Arsenal, Man.U and Chelsea... if...