08 August 2007

GERRARD DI POSISI TENGAH (WALHAL DIA SCORE LEBIH BANYAK DARI SAYAP)




Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard is pleased Rafael Benitez plans to play him in central midfield more this season.
Gerrard spent large parts of last season out on the right wing but thinks he is best used in the middle.
And Benitez insisted after the pre-season tournament in Rotterdam that he would be playing the England man in his preferred position more regularly.
Gerrard said: "I've played a lot of pre-season in the centre of midfield, and I've really enjoyed it. The manager knows that's where I want to play.
"We've got a big squad with a lot of good players and a lot of competition for places.
"There's a lot of football and I know I'll get my chance in the middle, but that's where I enjoy playing the most and where I believe I have the most to offer for the team."

No comments:

EVA MENDEZ IS A KOP?

EVA MENDEZ IS A KOP?

The GOLDEN Team of Kenny Daglish

The GOLDEN Team of Kenny Daglish
If we have them now, say farewell to Arsenal, Man.U and Chelsea... if...