23 May 2008

A good time to visit LSCM


Let me tell you something... if you want a good price for any of Liverpool memorabilia... now is the time to visit our Liverpool Supporters Club of Malaysia, located in Shah Alam. To get the proper map, click on the link to LSCM : http://www.lscm.com.my/

I know the place. I frequent that place everytime I won some bets. hahaha... And the club only open Thursday to Saturday.

Why is it now a good time to visit the club? Because off-season is where the club usually offer a nice price of everything that is sold there. Most of it are brought over by the members who are lucky enough (and rich enough too) to visit Anfield, in particular the store.

I have spend a good fortune in getting myself t-shirts, jacket, stickers etc etc... and if you're a member, wow... good lah compare to the prices sold in Adidas shop. In fact, I stopped buying from the Adidas boutique. I feel it is a waste. Adidas pull out its special discount for all LSCM card- carrying members (I was lucky enough and managed to buy a few items before they cancel it) ... So guys, go grab the merchandise in LSCM, while stock last, I supposed. And I don't think I breach any of the club's ruling by urging you guys to visit LSCM. I might risk myself being left without nothing when I visit the club soon. hahaha...

No comments:

EVA MENDEZ IS A KOP?

EVA MENDEZ IS A KOP?

The GOLDEN Team of Kenny Daglish

The GOLDEN Team of Kenny Daglish
If we have them now, say farewell to Arsenal, Man.U and Chelsea... if...