11 May 2008

THE LAST GAME OF THE SEASON

Bad news : I have browsed the Astro tv scheduler. There is no live telecast on ESPN for the Liverpool match against Tottenham Hotspur tonight as it coincide with the other 2 blockbuster game. Like I care. If the whole season they can reschedule many games according to the whim of their tv station, I can't comprehend why is there won't be any such special arrangement for the last game of the season. Frustrating. I don't think I care to watch Man.U or Chelsea. I think I'll watch HBO tonight. More meaningful and entertaining than watching those teams.

So now we come to an end. Like I have written before, the only reward we could boast this season is Torres - who have scored, keeping us alive and more importantly, entertaining us with the brand new football we have longed for. Unlike last season, it was a bit beautiful because we did go to the Final of Champions Cup, albeit we were beaten by AC Milan. This time around, we won't have any funfare. The season ends in normal mode. We don't have fight for the number 4 slot as the challenges from teams below us, in particular Everton... simmers three games ago. What a bullock. That small team think they can overtake us... Dream on.

Regardless of no live telecast tonight, I do know Spurs would like to improve their standing and wants to beat Liverpool on their own turf in the last game. It would be massive. As for Liverpool, they surely want to end the season with a win and also with style. I hope Torres would clinch at least another 2 goals.

errr.. I hate it when ESPN failed us.

No comments:

EVA MENDEZ IS A KOP?

EVA MENDEZ IS A KOP?

The GOLDEN Team of Kenny Daglish

The GOLDEN Team of Kenny Daglish
If we have them now, say farewell to Arsenal, Man.U and Chelsea... if...